(no subject)
Apr. 3rd, 2009 01:31 pmThe pain has abated enough that I am able to move around slightly. I'm trying to eat some ice cream, as a comfort food.
Thanks for the advice and concern, guys. I wish Mike were home, and not in RI at a training class, but knowing that lj land is thinking about me is nearly as comforting.
Thanks for the advice and concern, guys. I wish Mike were home, and not in RI at a training class, but knowing that lj land is thinking about me is nearly as comforting.
no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 05:53 pm (UTC)Tell them you are ill and will not be in Sunday.
Get better and come up here tomorrow.
;)
no subject
Date: 2009-04-04 12:45 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 06:07 pm (UTC)Feel better soon.
no subject
Date: 2009-04-04 12:45 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 06:25 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-04 12:45 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 06:46 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-04 12:45 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 08:43 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-04 12:44 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-03 09:56 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-04 12:43 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-04 02:58 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-04 02:33 am (UTC)Feel better!
no subject
Date: 2009-04-04 12:44 pm (UTC)